WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN BE COLLECTED AND PROCESSED:
House of Candy processes Personal Information in a manner that is relevant, reasonable, non-excessive and specific. When you become a registered user, we have to collect and process your Personal Information to render our services to you. When registering the following Personal Information can be collected:
- name and surname.
- email address.
- physical address.
- mobile phone number.
- online identifiers.
- date of birth.
- identification number.
Your Personal Information can be changed and updated on your account profile. You confirm that all the information you have provided is accurate, true and correct and does not impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity.
THE REASON WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We also process your Personal Information in order to:
- provide you with services, information and products that have been requested from us.
- fulfil contractual obligations to deliver goods to our customers.
- comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
RETENTION OF RECORDS:
By using the House of Candy website, you consent to us retaining records of your Personal Information for as long as may be necessary to achieve the purpose for which the information was initially collected or subsequently processed.
WHO ELSE HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION:
We may make your Personal Information available to:
- our employees and/or third-party service providers in order to enable them to assist us to interact with you via our website for the ordering of goods or when delivering goods to you.
- law enforcement or other related third parties, in the event that the disclosure of Personal Information is necessary in connection with an investigation.
We will never sell your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing or any other purposes.
SECURING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
House of Candy endeavors to secure the integrity and confidentiality of your Personal Information which is in our possession by taking reasonable technical and organisational measures to prevent loss, damage to or unauthorised destruction of Personal Information; and unlawful access to or processing of Personal Information.